Hi there! OMG how exciting is it that it’s FINALLY spring! Yay! Even though it’s still pretty cold here, I am just so ridiculously happy that we’ve kissed goodbye to winter (I’m definitely not a cold person at all!). And so, just to add to all of the fabulousness that comes along with spring, here’s some delicious recipes to make your week EVEN better. Enjoy xx
Next time I’m after some really yummy/naughty comfort food, I’m definitely going to be making this Creamy Corn Casserole from Country Life Experiment. And yep, I’ll be dunking in some tortillas for sure!
Pop over and check out Lauren’s picks too.
Have a great weekend – see you next week! xx
Lauren from Create Bake Make and Lucy from Bake Play Smile have put their chocolate filled minds together, to bring you the newest and yummiest link up party in town…. Fabulous Foodie Fridays.Each week we’ll select 5 of our favourite recipes to feature on the following Fabulous Foodie Fridays link up party, so be sure to check back and see if your recipe is featured.
THE RULES FOR THE PARTY ARE SIMPLE:
1. Please only link up food or drink related posts. You can share up to 3 posts each week. They don’t have to be recent posts, but please make them new to the ‘Fabulous Foodie Fridays’ party.
2. Simply add your links and they will automatically show up on both of our blogs… it’s that easy!
3. It’s sooo not a party without mingling…. please visit and comment on at least three other links that are near you in the list.
4. Follow us on social media so you can keep up to date with all the Fabulous Foodie Fridays goss!
5. Feel free to grab the Fabulous Foodie Fridays button and share the love around!
6. Leave a comment below so we know that you came and partied with us – we want to return the favour and visit you too.
* By adding your link, you are giving Bake Play Smile and Create Bake Make permission to post one photo from your post with a link back to the full recipe for party features and future roundups on our blogs and possibly share your image and link on social media. Oh and of course we will also let you know about upcoming Fabulous Foodie Fridays link parties!