Blogging is challenging, rewarding, confusing, frustrating, exciting and thrilling… all at the same time! Here are some simple, straight-forward blogger resources that will help you to increase your traffic, improve your content, increase social media engagement, monetise your blog and more!
How To Start A Food Blog (or any blog!)
- 5 Things You Should Know When Starting A Blog
- The Key To A Successful Blog – this is the number 1 factor that will determine your blogs success
- A Day In The Life Of A Blogger – what a typical blogging day looks like for me
- How To Have A Kick-Ass Blog – this one is a must read!
Building A Blogging Community
- Blog Tribes – What Are They?… Do I Need One?… And Where Do I Find One? – it’s so important to build an awesome little blogging community around you. Here’s my top tips for finding your blog tribe (and my story too!)
The Technical Side Of Blogging
- 3 Must-Have WordPress Plugins For Your Food Blog (I couldn’t live without them!!)
- Two Simple Ways I Tripled My Email Subscribers in a Month
Social Media & Blogging – Making It All Work
- How to Create a Pinterest Group Board – a simple step-by-step guide
- How to Find and Join Pinterest Group Boards – an easy guide to finding and joining Pinterest group boards – including a step-by-step guide to PinGroupie
- How to Convert Your Personal Pinterest Account to a Business Account – it only takes 2 easy steps (and 2 minutes!)
- Your FREE and complete guide to Pinterest (it will make you a total kick-ass Pinterest user… and bring heaps of new traffic to your blog!)
How To Make Money From Blogging
- How To Make Money From Your Food Blog – including ad networks, sponsored posts, affiliates, ebooks and more!
Photography Apps, Tips & Programs
- The Best Photo Sharing Websites for Food Bloggers – these are going to increase your traffic dramatically!
- The Best Photo Editing Apps for Bloggers – if you use photos on your blog, you need to check out these apps.
Blogger Mentoring Packages
I offer several mentoring packages to bloggers. Whether you’re after a one-off Pinterest consultation and follow-up strategy, or ongoing assistance with your WordPress site, my packages can be tailored to suit your needs and budget. Also, I totally get that bloggers aren’t millionaires – so don’t worry… my rates are very reasonable.
Pop me an email at:[email protected] more information regarding my blogger mentoring packages.